Just Jane: An AP Original Series

Just Jane: An AP Original Series
New Episodes Every Friday!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pullips 2010


I'm surprised to see, when I checked pullipstyle today, that they have already released the Pullip of February, 2010! (OK, not technically "released", she's on preorder) But still, they've already revealed 2 dolls in 2010, which is kinda of early, considering its still November, 2009! The January 09 Pullip, Tae Yang, and Dal are vampires. They're kind of pretty, but mostly...creepy. And evil-looking. I'm not sure I'd want one sitting on my shelf. But the February doll I LOVE. Her stock name is Chelsea, and she's punk-rock themed, with bold blue hair and eyes! I adore her. I think I'm going to preorder her with my birthday money! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment