Just Jane: An AP Original Series

Just Jane: An AP Original Series
New Episodes Every Friday!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chicago!


Hey guys, its Angeline with an update on my life. Last weekend I went to Chicago, IL for 2 1/2 days (Most of Friday, Saturday, and some of Sunday) packed with excitement. I walked around in the city, stopped by in some pretty cool stores (Rainforest Cafe, Nordstrom's, Crate&Barrel, American Girl store, Hershey's, Ghiradelli's, Filene's Basement), went inside a giant gingerbread house, ate deep-dish Chicago pizza, gave the leftovers to a homeless man, visited a German market, relaxed in a sauna, and ate Chinese takeout in our hotel room while watching The War of the Worlds on TV, and exchanged Christmas gifts with my cousins. This post will be waaay to long if I put all of the photos in one, so I'm splitting it up...



No comments:

Post a Comment