Just Jane: An AP Original Series

Just Jane: An AP Original Series
New Episodes Every Friday!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pullip dolls - Holly and Prunella - Review


On Thursday, March 4, two new Pullip dolls arrived at my house: Holly and Prunella (who I renamed Audrey and Tiffany).

Holly (one of the Audrey Hepburn models) I was a bit dissapointed with because her arm came very loose, as well as her head, and her accesories really aren't of greatest quality. But all in all, Holly is a gorgeous doll, and I have no regrets purchasing her. She arrives in a sleek black dress (which is very beautiful and adorned with a bow) and black tights, a faux-pearl chocker (the only accesory I adore, it is very beautiful and real-looking), black high heels (which I was also a bit dissapointed in, because they are a little too big for her feet and always fall off. It was very difficult to get them to stay on while I was attempting to put her on her stand), a black sun hat (which is also very cute, and has a white ribbon lining), a black purse, and a pair of black oversized ray-bans (the lens popped out as soon as I took them out of her box, and one of the lens won't go back in. They were also very loose, and are crooked on her face). Overall, Holly is a beautiful doll, but her accesories pretty much are a dissapointment in quality.

Prunella, however, was nearly perfect. I must say she is a gorgeous doll and her makeup and stock outfit is quite impressive. Her outfit consists of three skirts, a ruffled tee, a black cardigan, white socks, black platform shoes, a belt, a chocker, a purse, and a hat. Not only does she come with so many accesories, but she also comes with a little bag for you and a small booklet of other n. Hoato collabs with Jun Planning. Her stand is also not of the ordinary, it is black with a gothic design on it, and it is very firm.

You can't go wrong with either doll. I would definitely recommend both for any doll collection.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Really fabulous. I love this post and just collected this superb cute doll at PIJ. I am really delighted to get this awesome Pullip doll just a week. :D
    http://bit.ly/pullips

    ReplyDelete